Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saturday Spotlight

1.What is your name? 
   Jennifer Foster

2.Do you prefer a nick name? 
   I go by Jennifer or Jenn.  NEVER Jenny (unless you're my 50 year old cousin...)

3.What is your favorite color to wear?  
   Whatever is clean.

4.What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? 
    Chocolate marshmallow

5.What time do you normally get up?  
   5:30am

6.What is one thing you would like to learn/accomplish someday? 
   A real accomplishment for me  would be successfully avoiding my house being a disaster    area on a regular basis.

7.How many siblings do you have? 
   Nine:  3 brothers, 2 step-brothers, and 4 step-sisters

8.What season do you like the best?
    All four of them, at varying times.

9.What is your favorite TV show, book or movie? 
     The Princess Bride (I read the book before it became a movie!)

10.What do you like to have for breakfast? 
   Eggs, French toast, bacon, waffles, omelettes.  What DO I have for breakfast?  Carnation    Breakfast Essentials.

11. How long have you lived in our ward?
   6 years as of February.

12 What's your favorite snack?  
   Depends on my mood, but I love chips and salsa

13.Do you prefer the beach, the city or the country? 
    I'd have to say the beach.

14. Are you allergic to anything? 
   Nickel alloy

15. What pets do you have, if any?  
   We lost one of our cats in November, so right now we only have the one, though we're    planning to get a second soon.

16.What is your favorite color? 
   Purple.  Or green.

17.What is your favorite sandwich?  
   Egg salad!

18.What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic?  
   My sense of humor?

19. Favorite flower?  
   Probably carnations, though I never say no to roses.

20.If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?  
   Someplace on a cruise ship.  I'm not picky.

21 What are your Hobbies? 
   I don't seem to have time for hobbies, but I used to like to read, and I've dabbled in cross-   stitch.

22. What's one of your pet peeves?  
   Teachers who don't know proper grammar rules.

23.Where were you born? 
   Lockport, NY


24. How many times have you moved?  
   7 times

No comments:

Post a Comment